News – Industrial Track Doctoral Studentships – Applications now open
UCL’s CDT in Delivering Quantum Technologies is pleased to announce, following receipt of additional funds from EPSRC and industrial partners, three new Industrial Track studentships. This is a new type of studentship on our programme which provides:
- Fully funded 4-year studentships including fees, stipend and a generous training and research support package
- Enhanced Stipend (£18,953 per year)
- Innovative MRes in Quantum Technologies in first year of programme
- PhD, in years 2-4, in collaboration with a world-class industrial partner, Hitachi, Siemens or Toshiba
- Open to UK residents and EU-fee paying students.
- Theory and experimental projects on offer.
- Start date: 25th September 2017
Doctoral Training Programmes: EPSRC Skills Hub and Centre for Doctoral Training in Delivering Quantum Technologies
UCL hosts the EPSRC Centre for Doctoral Training (CDT) in Delivering Quantum Technologies. In addition, the new £3.5m skills hub award will allow UCLQ to address the supply of people to the emerging quantum technologies industry, including significant expansion of its postgraduate training and research programme in quantum technologies. A total of at least 15 funded research studentships in quantum technologies will be available each year, with an increased provision for students whose research interests focus on targeted engineering of quantum technologies. Please follow the application instructions carefully.
For more information, please follow the links below:
If you have a question about the Doctoral Programme which is not answered on this site, please contact us at:
The Centre for Doctoral Training in Delivering Quantum Technologies and the Skills Hub in Quantum Systems Engineering are generously supported by: